February 3, 2005
Schlemiel, schlimazel, hasenpfeffer incorporated!
I am off to the land of Laverne & Shirley today to talk to a group of public defenders, and thus blogging might be light most of the day. Fortunately, the courts and others gave us plenty of reading on Wednesday to keep us all busy. I have collected the links to the most recent court rulings here, and below I have assembled notable recent commentaries (which run oldest to the most recent since this last collection):
- Is there a "new right" on criminal sentencing issues?
- Thinking about what DOJ is thinking about
- Requiring proof beyond a reasonable doubt in any legislative fix
- Multi-branch Booker rumors and suggestions
- Ashcroft's curious parting shot about Booker
- DOJ's post-Booker memo to line prosecutors
- Hearing the sweet sounds of Booker
- Thoughts on regulating prosecutorial discretion
- Electric Circuits and Second (Circuit) thoughts
February 3, 2005 at 03:16 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Schlemiel, schlimazel, hasenpfeffer incorporated! :