April 12, 2005
House hearing wrap-up
I have assembled below all the posts covering today's hearing before the House Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security concerning H.R. 1528, the drug sentencing bill which includes the Booker fix provisions:
- The (Booker) fix is in?
- Details concerning the brewing Booker fix
- Questions about the brewing Booker fix
- A day for sentencing hearings
- Bowman on the proposed Booker fix
- More opposition to quick Booker fix
- DOJ advocacy for mandatory minimum sentencing
April 12, 2005 at 10:42 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference House hearing wrap-up:
glad to know yr company on the Internet,Our company is manufacturing activities housing, professional skills, improve product packaging, housing activities with rapid installation and removal easy, safe, convenient transportation advantages. we supply u good quality machines at the best price.
for more of us,pls visit us at www.movablehouse.com
Posted by: cindy | Apr 19, 2006 9:42:18 PM