May 18, 2005
Lots of blogsphere Booker news and analysis
Whether populist or not, Appellate Law & Practice and the federal defender blogs, which can all be accessed at this link, do a great job keeping up with new Booker cases. Here are some of the recent posts from those locales with notable Booker news and insights:
- At AL&P, recent posts discuss recent Booker decisions from the First Circuit, and the Fifth Circuit, and the Eleventh Circuit.
- The Third Circuit Blog has this post on recent Booker decision in that locale.
- The Sixth Circuit Blog has this lengthy post providing an analytical summary of the court's approach to Booker pipeline cases.
- The Ninth Circuit Blog in this post provides a thoughtful examination of a recent case dealing with mens rea issues in federal drug prosecutions (not quite Booker, but still of sentencing relevance).
- The Tenth Circuit Blog has this post on recent Booker decision in that locale.
May 18, 2005 at 05:19 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Lots of blogsphere Booker news and analysis :