July 20, 2005
Below I have organized and linked my posts from Tuesday on Supreme Court nominee Judge John Roberts and also some prior posts with broader reflections on SCOTUS and criminal justice issues:
ON JUDGE ROBERTS
- What might Justice John Roberts mean for sentencing jurisprudence?
- Judge Roberts' DC Circuit sentencing opinions
- Is Judge Roberts personally against capital punishment?
- Pondering Judge Roberts' mold
- More great SCOTUS insight from Stuntz
- Great insights on SCOTUS and criminal justice
- More great sentencing reading, especially for SCOTUS watchers
- Will O'Connor's replacement shift capital jurisprudence?
- Initial end-of-Term reflections on criminal justice and sentencing
- More death and habeas from SCOTUS
July 20, 2005 at 02:29 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Roberts round-up: