December 26, 2005
Around the blogosphere
Even on the tail end of a long holiday weekend, the blogosphere provides plenty of interest for criminal justice fans:
- CrimProf Blog notes here that its own Mark Godsey will be on Larry King Live tonight at 9pm to talk about a remarkable DNA exoneration.
- White Collar Crim Prof Blog explores here whether, with a trial approaching, former Enron Chief Accounting Officer Richard Causey might be about to plead guilty.
- How Appealing links here to a number of interesting stories about death penalty developments in California.
- SCOTUSblog notes here that it has filed a petition seeking cert. on an interesting little sentencing issue (not involving Blakely/Booker) that has divided the circuits.
- Over at the Federal Defender Blogs there are a number of new interesting posts on recent circuit rulings, especially at the always active Ninth Circuit Blog.
December 26, 2005 at 02:16 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Around the blogosphere: