March 30, 2006
Latest lethal injection litigation news
As detailed in news reports here and here, a "federal judge will conduct a fact-finding tour of San Quentin's execution chamber Thursday as he assembles evidence to decide a constitutional challenge to California's lethal injection procedures." As one article further details, "U.S. District Judge Jeremy Fogel on Wednesday agreed to allow media representatives to accompany him on the prison trip in response to First Amendment arguments" raised by three newspapers.
Some recent related posts:
- The latest (silly?) front in the lethal injection scrummages
- The lethal injection debate rages on
- Back to the lethal injection scrum in Morales
- And the lethal injection litigation played on...
- Back to the lethal injection litigation
- More lethal injection scrummages
UPDATE: How Appealing has collected here the newspaper accounts of Judge Fogel's visit to California's death chamber.
March 30, 2006 at 10:01 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Latest lethal injection litigation news: