March 5, 2006
Of interest around the blogosphere
A quick tour around the blogosphere reveals more than of few items of interest:
- Grits for Breakfast discusses here a capital case reversal where prosecutors improperly withheld a confession. Capital Defense Weekly has more on the case here.
- Crime & Federalism details here the perils of federal plea bargaining.
- White Collar Crime Prof Blog here compares the sentence of former Representative Randy Cunningham (details here) to those of other notable white-collar federal defendants.
- The WSJ Blog reports here on the distinctive sentencing of Michael Rigas for his relatively small role in the Adelphia frauds.
- 3L Epiphany continues to do fascinating meta-blogging (background here) with new posts on the word "blog" and on the use of "legal blog" or "blawg" and on specialty law blogs.
March 5, 2006 at 02:13 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Of interest around the blogosphere: