March 16, 2006
Whew, what a Wednesday
I predicted Booker March Madness would kick in this week, and Wednesday surely lived up to this billing. Here are the day's highlights:
Booker hearing developments:
- Updates on Booker hearings
- Let's get ready to Booker rumble...
- Quotes from Sensenbrenner press conference
- Sensenbrenner takes the gloves off ... will the judiciary fight back?
Other notable developments:
- Constitution Project releases report on sentencing reforms
- Why did Justice Alito withdraw from Sentencing Initiative?
- Ohio AG response to reconsideration motion in Foster
- Capital sentencing news and notes
- Eighth Circuit en banc on DWI as violent felonies
- Who says crime doesn't pay?
March 16, 2006 at 07:49 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Whew, what a Wednesday: