April 2, 2006
Notable death penalty headlines
As is often the case, this weekend brought some interesting death penalty stories in the newspapers:
- From California here, "Death penalty moratorium supporters try again to block executions"
- From Illinois here, "Wrongfully convicted man calls death penalty 'barbaric'"
- From Washington here, "Foes of death penalty sense shifting momentum despite recent court loss"
UPDATE: Here are some more notable capital headlines from Monday morning:
- From Albama here, "Jeffco death sentences highest since '76"
- From North Carolina here, "Capital punishment opponents gain partial victory"
- From Washington here, "The proper role of state's death penalty"
April 2, 2006 at 10:23 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Notable death penalty headlines: