May 14, 2006
A set of death penalty headlines
The weekend newspapers bring another set of interesting reports and analyses on the state and fate of capital punishment in the United States:
- From the Robertson County Times (in Tennessee) here, "21 years after killing, execution days away."
- From the San Jose Mercury News here, "The debate over lethal injection in California is just the latest move in America's ongoing search for a painless method of execution."
- From the Terre Haute Tribune Star here, "Death-penalty abolitionists note stay of death sentences."
- From the Newark Star Ledger here, "Case shows cracks in death penalty system."
- From the Sacramento Bee here, "Death case appeals hit by forgery allegations."
- From the AP here, "Inmates waiting to die want more privileges."
May 14, 2006 at 08:40 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference A set of death penalty headlines: