May 8, 2006
Lots of lethal injection talk
Back at the home computer, my routines have revealed a lot of recent lethal injection coverage. Here's just a sample of some recent stories and commentaries:
- From Slate, Dahlia Lithwick has this great piece entitled "Barely Lethal: How both sides have staked out the worst position in the lethal-injection fight."
- The disturbing problems with an Ohio execution last week (details here) has prompted two local newspaper editorials here and here on the topic.
- On-going litigation in Tennessee over lethal injection is well-covered in this local newspaper article, while recent filings in one case are available here via SCOTUSblog.
- Back at Slate, Hanny Hindi has this interesting piece entitled "Take My Life, Please: Merciful (but messy) alternatives to lethal injection."
Some recent lethal injection posts:
- How could (and should) Congress clean up the lethal injection mess?
- More lethal injection drama in Ohio
- Lethal injection litigation developments
UPDATE: Monday morning brings this interesting piece from the Hartford Courant entitled, "Capital Clumsiness: Ohio Case Is Latest In Line Of Bungled Executions."
May 8, 2006 at 02:12 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Lots of lethal injection talk: