June 13, 2006
Lots of blogosphere death in the afternoon
Though Will Baude provides this great examination of the sparring between Justices Thomas and Stevens over the fate of Almendarez-Torres and the Second Circuit Sentencing Blog continues his great coverage of his chosen federal domain, the rest of the blogosphere is consumed with capital sentencing developments. In alphabetical order:
- ACSblog here discusses a Texas case to highlight race and disparity in the death penalty.
- Althouse has a fascinating picture in this post about the Supreme Court's Hill decision.
- Decision of the Day reports here on a notable split Sixth Circuit ruling on a capital habeas appeal.
- PrawfsBlawg has this post on the Supreme Court's House decision.
- And the copious SCOTUSblog comments on Hill and House are worth reading.
June 13, 2006 at 05:16 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Lots of blogosphere death in the afternoon: