August 20, 2006
Booker downloads of the week
Last week's sentencing highlights (and lowlights) included these Booker items not to be missed:
- Amy Baron-Evans' extraordinary memorandum on post-Booker sentencing here.
- The Fifth Circuit's intriguing approach to reasonableness review in Tzep-Mejia here.
And Booker fanatics might also want to check out some of my recent Booker commentaries:
- Who will be most sorry about Demaree?
- Crack reasonableness review should be as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Taking stock of post-Booker circuit splits
- When and how should SCOTUS take up reasonableness review?
- A criminal start to OT '06 for SCOTUS
- What a Booker month in the circuits
August 20, 2006 at 11:15 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Booker downloads of the week: