October 26, 2006
Around the blogosphere
Lots and lots of goodies around the blogosphere these days:
- At Crime & Consequences here, an interesting little item critical of drug courts
- At Conglomerate here, Christine Hurt asks "Is Defending Skilling Defending the Indefensible"
- At Corrections Sentencing here, a great post on "Budgeting and the Politics of Corrections Sentencing"
- At the Second Circuit Sentencing Blog here, a long post about a notable below-guideline sentence
- At TalkLeft here, an argument that being pro-life should mean being against the death penalty
October 26, 2006 at 02:45 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Around the blogosphere:
Tracked on Oct 26, 2006 4:15:04 PM
» Best's Research Finds it Way to National Law Journal from Blawg Blog
Best's Research Finds it Way to National Law Journal [Read More]
Tracked on Oct 26, 2006 4:55:06 PM