November 12, 2006
A week+ to remember
ELECTION-RELATED SENTENCING AND COMMENTARY
- How could and will this election impact federal sentencing policy?
- A sentencing view of election day
- Figuring out election results for sentencing fans
- The big other branch questions after the election
- FAMM's view of the new political lanscape
CLAIBORNE AND RITA DEVELOPMENTS AND COMMENTARY
- SCOTUS to take up Booker reasonableness!!
- SCOTUS Booker questions presented ... and more questions
- How many amici briefs will there be in Claiborne and Rita?
- How do Cunningham and Claiborne and Rita intersect?
- The facts and decisions in Claiborne and Rita
- The district court sentencing in Claiborne and cert briefing
- Lovely Rita, SCOTUS case...
OTHER SCOTUS SENTENCING DEVELOPMENTS AND COMMENTARY
- Oral argument in James ACCA case
- Oral argument in Burton retroactivity case
- Latest OSJCL issue with lots of sentencing coverage
SEX OFFENDER DEVELOPMENTS AND COMMENTARY
- California's new sex offender law enjoined
- More on Proposition 83 in California
- Is GPS tracking a better way?
OTHER BOOKER DEVELOPMENTS AND COMMENTARY
- Fanfan's guideline sentence affirmed by First Circuit
- A Booker pair from the Third Circuit
- Seventh Circuit reverses another below-guideline sentence
- Tenth Circuit affirms two above-guideline sentences
- Pondering the USSC's upcoming crack/powder hearing
- A prosecutorial perspective on Booker
DEATH PENALTY DEVELOPMENTS AND COMMENTARY
- Could Ohio and Wisconsin chart a path to a better death penalty?
- California's defense of its lethal injection protocol
- A new world of death penalty politics?
- More on the modern politics of the death penalty
- The federal death penalty in America's paradise
November 12, 2006 at 07:43 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference A week+ to remember: