November 7, 2006
A sentencing view of election day
The polls just opened today in Ohio, and I will mark the moment by encouraging everyone to go vote. In addition, I see that Capital Defense Weekly has this effective review of how certain candidates with notable death penalty records might fare today. Also, below I have assembled some of my recent Election 2006 sentencing commentary:
- Sentencing-related initiatives this election season
- How could and will this election impact federal sentencing policy?
- Crime, sentencing and politics
- A new world of death penalty politics?
- More on the modern politics of the death penalty
- The politics of judges and judging
- The law and policy of felon disenfranchisement
November 7, 2006 at 06:45 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference A sentencing view of election day: