November 5, 2006
Recapping reasonableness review rush
Friday afternoon brought the exciting news that the Supreme Court has finally decided to take up Booker reasonableness issues through cert grants in Claiborne and Rita. Here is a recap of the Friday rush of posts (many with valuable comments) that this news produced:
- SCOTUS to take up Booker reasonableness!!
- SCOTUS Booker questions presented ... and more questions
- How many amici briefs will there be in Claiborne and Rita?
- How do Cunningham and Claiborne and Rita intersect?
- The facts and decisions in Claiborne and Rita
I still have not yet seen the cert petitions in these case or the transcripts of the sentencings in the district courts. I'll be grateful to anyone sending these materials my way, and I'll be sure to post anything significant I receive electronically.
November 5, 2006 at 01:20 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Recapping reasonableness review rush: