January 28, 2007
What should Ohio's new governor do about the death penalty?
The question of this post is the question being asked by the Cincinnati Enquirer along with these three articles covering Ohio's developing death penalty debate:
- Is death row slowing down?
- Lethal injection stirs death penalty debate
- Inmate's hope fades on death row
Of course, the Ohio Death Penalty Information blog is the place to go for ... information about the death penalty in Ohio.
Some recent related posts:
UPDATE: I see these notable article in other major national papers that perhaps can help Ohio Governor Ted Strickland understand the bizarre realities of the modern death penalty:
- From the Los Angeles Times here, "Convict's slow road to death"
- From the New York Times here, ""In the Penalty Phase, All One's Secrets Revealed"
January 28, 2007 at 08:28 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference What should Ohio's new governor do about the death penalty?: