February 17, 2007
CNN with additional coverage of Genarlow Wilson case
I am told by a knowledgeable source that CNN is back on the Genarlow Wilson case (background here and here). I was pleased to see all the attention this remrkable case received last month (including from CNN), but it seemed criticisms had started to die down. Here's hoping a new round of coverage will bring a new hope for justice for Wilson.
Some recent related posts:
- Will the Georgia legislature help Genarlow Wilson get justice?
- CNN covers Genarlow Wilson case, who's next?
- ESPN effectively covers Genarlow Wilson's sad saga
- Why isn't the severe Georgia sentence constitutionally problematic?
- Provocative questions about Georgia sentencing injustice
- The nuance in my provocation
- Another editorial urging release of Genarlow Wilson
- NYT adds to chorus calling for Genarlow Wilson to be freed
- Two (feminist?) perspectives on the Wilson case
February 17, 2007 at 10:22 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference CNN with additional coverage of Genarlow Wilson case: