February 19, 2007
Reviewing Claiborne/Rita rev up
With oral arguments in Claiborne and Rita now less than 24 hours away, I thought it useful to review the posts in my "Revving up" series:
- Revving up for Claiborne and Rita: a series and background
- Revving up for Claiborne and Rita: more resources
- Revving up for Claiborne and Rita: shameless self-promotion
- Revving up for Rita: harsh treatment for a lesser Libby
- Revving up for Claiborne: a crack(ed) safety-valve sentence
- Revving up for Claiborne and Rita: will due process play any role?
- Revving up for Claiborne and Rita: sentencing law in four dimensions
In addition, a lot more information (including all the briefs) and other commentary can be found in this Claiborne and Rita reasonableness case category archive.
February 19, 2007 at 10:24 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Reviewing Claiborne/Rita rev up: