May 11, 2007
More weekend reading from SSRN
Though I hope to enjoy great spring weather while celebrating moms this weekend, these new papers on SSRN look might be worth taking to the hammock:
- Punishment and Accountability: Understanding and Reforming Criminal Sanctions in America by Donald Braman
- Violence between Lovers, Strangers, and Friends by Carissa Byrne Hessick
- What is the True Prevalence of Severe Mental Illness in Jails and Prisons? by Steven K. Erickson et al.
- Optimal Drunk Driving Penalty Structure by Darren P. Grant
- Model Uncertainty and the Deterrent Effect of Capital Punishment by Ethan Cohen-Cole et al.
May 11, 2007 at 05:40 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference More weekend reading from SSRN: