June 15, 2007
Around the blogosphere
Some airport downtime allows me to spotlight a few notable sentencing-related posts around the blogosphere worthy of weekend reading:
- From blackprof here, "Condi Rice's Sympathy for Scooter Libby"
- From Crime & Consequences here, "Religion and Drug Treatment"
- From CrimProf Blog here, "Judges Across the Nation are Mixing Punishment with Treatment"
- From SCOTUSblog here, "Analysis: Ninth review of Texas death issues?"
- From White Collar Crime Prof Blog here, "Libby Denied Bail Pending Appeal -- On to the D.C. Circuit"
June 15, 2007 at 08:22 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Around the blogosphere: