March 22, 2008
Too much great stuff around the blogosphere
Here are lots of posts (with lots of questions and food for weekend thought) from some of my regular reads:
- From Balkinization, "Strict Scrutiny for Second Amendment Rights?"
- From Concurring Opinions, "Is Baseball the Fairest Sport?"
- From Convictions, "Two Strikes and You're Violent?"
- From Grits for Breakfast, "Drug offenders dominate new prisoners from probation revocation"
- From Pardon Power, "Campaign 08: Mrs. Clinton and the Disown-Distance Dance"
- From PrawfsBlawg, "Retributive Damages: Some Recent Normative Scholarship"
- From Sex Offender Issues, "Former Jackson County deputy avoids prison time in teen’s sex abuse case"
- From TalkLeft, a bunch of notable criminal justice stories
- From WSJ Law Blog, "Zach Scruggs, Son of Dickie, Pleads Guilty to Misprision Charge"
I have an interest, but lack the time, to opine on all of these (very diverse) blogospheric insights. If readers in the comments report a particular interest in any of these posts, I'll be eager to chime in while keeping an eye on my brackets.
March 22, 2008 at 12:33 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Too much great stuff around the blogosphere: