February 13, 2009
Written testimony from US Sentencing Commission hearing in Atlanta now on-line
I am pleased to see that the US Sentencing Commission has now posted a lot of the written testimony that was submitted in conjunction with the USSC's first (of many?) regional hearings about the federal sentencing system (background here and here). All of the testimony available on-line can be found through this link, and all of the testimony I have reviewed looks amazing and quite insightful.
Some related recent posts:
- On-the-scene report on the US Sentencing Commission regional hearings in Atlanta
- US Sentencing Commission's regional hearings to start next week
- Gearing up for US Sentencing Commission's regional hearing in Atlanta
- How a new administration is likely to impact federal sentencing practice
- Why federal sentencing reformers must focus on the USSC and lower courts
- Are we on the verge of a new changed era concerning federal sentencing law and policy?
- What might 2009 have in store for . . . the US Sentencing Commission?
February 13, 2009 at 11:15 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Written testimony from US Sentencing Commission hearing in Atlanta now on-line: