March 27, 2009
Catching up with all the sentencing news and notes
I have been on the road the last few days and unable to keep up with all of the diverse and dynamic sentencing happenings this week. Fortunately, through links to posts at How Appealing and TalkLeft, we all can catch up quickly.
From How Appealing:
- "ACLU sues DA in nude photo trading case"
- "Enron's Skilling resentencing hearing set for July"
- "Schwarzenegger back in trouble over prison care"
- "'Survivor' star Hatch seeks early release from prison"
- "State's top court hears pros, cons of housing bans for sex offenders; 118 New Jersey towns have such restrictions"
- Deal Reached to End Rockefeller Drug Laws
- Hillary Clinton, the Drug War and Drug Treatment
- Obama Says "No" to Legalizing and Taxing Marijuana
- MD House Passes Bill Restricting Death Penalty
- PA Court Vacates Hundreds of Juvie Convictions
- New Study: Providing Incentives to Snitches Increases False Information
Obviously, these links reference a broad array of large and small stories. Readers are welcomed and encouraged to spotlight (and to debate) which of these stories are most noteworthy and/or important and/or worthy of more blogging.
March 27, 2009 at 09:51 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Catching up with all the sentencing news and notes: