June 12, 2009
Around the blogosphere
Returning from the USSC conference in New Orleans to discover lots of posts of note around the criminal law blogosphere:
- From Capital Defense Weekly, "Alabama kills"
- From Grits for Breakfast, "Early education and crime"
- From StandDownTexas, "District Attorneys Disagree on Racial Justice Act"
- From TalkLeft, "Judge Sotomayor Is Either Tough Or Soft On Crime (Part 1)"
- From TalkLeft, "Sotomayor and AEDPA: Blame AEDPA More"
- From TalkLeft,"WA State Grants Clemency to Three Strike Offender"
June 12, 2009 at 09:06 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Around the blogosphere:
Prof. Berman: As I read your left wing extremist, criminal lover, lawyer rent seeking blog, to expand my horizons, so should you give more moderate outlets a chance to expand your horizons. These blogs are ridiculously biased.
Posted by: Supremacy Claus | Jun 12, 2009 1:09:32 PM