June 29, 2009
"Everything You Need to Know About the Madoff Sentencing"
This post at the WSJ Law Blog claims to provide a primer on everything one needs to know before the Madoff mania starts at 10am Monday morning. But, if you want to know more, you might check out new pre-sentencing pieces from CNN Money and from the Financial Times and from Reuters and from lots of other media sources. Also, if you are already thinking about Madoff's next home, this CNN article headlined "Prison survival tips for Madoff," explains why weekends at Bernie's are going to be much different after today's sentencing.
Of course, as highlighted below, I have chronicled lots of the Madoff pre-sentencing stories in these prior posts:
- Any sentencing predictions or prognostications before Monday's Madoff mania?
- Feds seeking the max for Bernie Madoff
- Madoff asking for a 12-year prison sentence
- Why Bernie Madoff won't get a record white-collar sentence
- "Will Madoff ever leave prison alive?"
- Running the federal sentencing guideline numbers for Bernie Madoff
- "Death penalty for white-collar criminals?"
- "Madoff's $lick Try"
- "Madoff Mercy: How long should the Ponzi schemer go to prison for?"
- White-collar fraud meets technocorrections for Bernie Madoff
- Notable criminal justice echoes of the Madoff mess
- FSR issue focused on white-collar sentencing
June 29, 2009 at 07:23 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference "Everything You Need to Know About the Madoff Sentencing":