March 11, 2010
Latest FSR issue on federal alternatives to incarceration now available on-line
I am pleased to report that the latest issue of the Federal Sentencing Reporter is now available on-line, bearing the title "Decreasing Incarceration in the Federal System: Alternative Sanctions, Diversion, and Other Models." The Table of Connects for this latest FSR issue can be accessed at this link, and the full issue and/or a full subscription to the Federal Sentencing Reporter can be ordered on-line here.)
This timely FSR issue on sentencing alternatives was put together by FSR editor Nora Demleitner. And the title of her Editor’s Observations, which are available here, captures some of the spirit and themes of the whole issue: "Replacing Incarceration: The Need for Dramatic Change." The issue is filled with a variety of provocative ideas about how such a change might be engineered in the federal system.
Other recent FSR issues:
- FSR Issue 21.5: Fast Track Sentencing
- FSR Issue 21.4: On the Shoulders of Giants
- FSR Issue 21.3: "Second Look" Sentencing Reforms
- FSR Issue 21.2: Sex Offenders: Recent Developments in Punishment and Management
- FSR Issue 21.1: Thoughts for the U.S. Sentencing Commission
- FSR Issue 20.5: American Criminal Justice Policy in a "Change" Election
- FSR Issue 20.4: Debates and Realities Surrounding Crack Retroactivity
- FSR Issue 20.3: White-Collar Sentencing
- FSR Issue 20.2: Prisoner Reentry
March 11, 2010 at 05:57 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Latest FSR issue on federal alternatives to incarceration now available on-line:
The best on the blog interesting.Thanks!
Posted by: Buy Viagra | Mar 14, 2010 1:42:28 AM
Your blog is very interesting and I like to read it!
Posted by: Order Viagra | Mar 14, 2010 1:43:56 AM
Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming.
Posted by: pc games | Aug 19, 2010 10:57:57 PM