March 1, 2014
Another review of highlights from Marijuana Law, Policy and Reform
Another week of interesting developments covered at Marijuana Law, Policy and Reform seems to justify linking to some higlights:
- 2016 Republican National Convention in Denver?
- "Preserving Welfare for Needs Not Weed Act"
- Director of NIH notes that state marijuana legalization will facilitate needed health research
- Which poses the bigger threat: Big Marijuana or Little Marijuana?
- Pat Oglesby on changing marijuana tax estimates
- "Everything is Tax" ... seems a fitting mantra for marijuana reform and policy
March 1, 2014 at 09:11 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Another review of highlights from Marijuana Law, Policy and Reform:
As to NIH Director Collins commetary:
Questions about lung cancer, adolescent vulnerabilities, important.
Those are the beginning. There is a THC brain receptor. Why? What does it do?
What are the potential dozens of use of THC off label? Legalization would permit all out applications to many medical and psychiatric disorders.
Posted by: Supremacy Claus | Mar 2, 2014 10:10:42 AM
Man Has Served 20 Years—and May Die—in Prison for Marijuana
Posted by: Latest News | Mar 5, 2014 6:52:36 PM